Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to school!

This has been the best summer of my life, I got to spend it with my sweet girl, we traveled, we did lots of local family activities, we became members of the local YMCA and spent lots of time swimming there. It was just great all the way around!
Now as summer is coming to a close we are embarking on new adventures, we are going to be moving in a few weeks, into a house. We are very thrilled as we currently live in a third floor apartment. The new house has a fantastic back yard and is going to be wonderful for Izzy.
This is going to be my junior year at NKU. I am ready to be done with school. My schedule this semester isn't too bad, the majority of the time I will be in class is while Izzy is napping, and Jeremy will be able to watch Izzy. I will be there Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 1-3:50.
I feel very blessed to be able to stay home with Izzy. I couldn't ask for more. There is nothing better than seeing her smiling face first thing in the morning and kissing her goodnight every night before bed. I wish she would stop growing so fast though, she was supposed to stay my baby! Although I do have to say I am enjoying her growing personality, especially as she is starting to talk more!


No comments:

Post a Comment