And it was a long one! I had two exams this week, one on Wednesday night and then the other on Thursday morning, so to say the least if was a rough week with the studying.
Izzy is in another teething spell and hasn't slept through the night in two weeks, but it will pass and we just take it one day at a time. She is usually up 2-3 hours at night and then sleeps until 9. Makes for one tired Momma though, I study after she goes to bed until about midnight or so then, I get up with her during the night, and then if its a school day the alarm goes off at 5:40. So hopefully these teeth pop thorough soon.
This morning Izzy and I got up to meet my friend and her little boy at Gymboree for a Play And Learn Class, it was so neat, Izzy had a blast! I love how they have it set up with all the play equipment. So I signed her up to keep going to the classes. I didn't get pics as we were up most of the night and then over slept and rushing around this morning I forgot the camera. Looking forward to the next class!
Yikes, I hope those teeth come through! Sounds like mama needs sleep!
ReplyDelete