Sunday, September 13, 2009
Still Trying to get over this..
I have been meaning to get on here and update this but haven't had the time nor energy to get anything typed out. So Izzy's chest xray came back clear and her blood work came back normal and her white blood cell count was not elevated so she didn't have an infection. Her urine came back OK but because it wasn't a cath sample it wasn't sterile so if she runs a fever again anytime soon then we will have to take her in and have a urine sample taking with the cath. Good news is that she hasn't had a fever in days! Bad news is that she just can't kick this runny nose and you can tell its making her fell crummy. Its really weird, yesterday she seemed better but today she is really snotty. Not sure what to think of that but she is acting more like herself so I guess she is on the right track to getting over this. Of course to make things harder on me Thursday I started getting it and have ran a fever up until yesterday. So its been a rough couple of days around here but hopefully it won't last much longer. Today has been a lot better for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, I hope everyone starts to feel better soon. Something is going around I think.
ReplyDelete