Its been crazy around here lately, I had to take Izzy to the Dr. again last week, my Mommy instinct was telling me that something wasn't right and yep I was right she had an ear infection, luckily it was in the very early stages so she didn't have to go through much discomfort before it was taken care of.
Now we are all healthy again and trying very hard to stay that way! With the upcoming flu season we taking more precautions in trying to stay well. Izzy goes Thursday for her flu shot and her very over due well baby exam(it was supposed to be 15 month).
As I said in the last post I signed Izzy up for Gymboree's Play and Learn Classes, which she is still loving! She has made friends with a little boy in there last week and gave him a kiss! The pictures are not very good because she is waaayyy to busy to pose for a picture!
The first picture she is on what they call the "balancing bridge" it moves when walked on and is suppose to help strengthen balance and walking skills. Its one of her favorite things to do!
Saturday we went to Mom's company picnic at her bosses house and Izzy was fascinated with the cows so Mom's boss Rick took her out for a closer look and the whole time she was patting her leg calling them too her! Some little girls want a pony, mine wants a cow!
Here is the boat we took across the river to avoid traffic.
For dessert tonight we had chocolate pudding and Izzy enjoyed hers a lot!
OMG...LOVE the cute smile and pose! I would frame that one! :)
ReplyDelete