Yesterday we took Izzy to the fall festival at
Kinman Farms in Burlington. She had a blast! She loved running around the barn looking at all the animals! Her favorite seemed to be the calf as she kept going right back to it! She didn't care to much for the chicken coop though she almost acted like she was scared of it. Izzy got to take her first pony ride! I wasn't sure if she would like it or not but she loved it and petted the pony's mane while she was riding it was so sweet! We took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch where she got to pick a pumpkin and have a snack, I think she would have stayed on the hayride all day! It was a great day and so much fun watching her have such a good time!
Izzy's favorite

Chicken's
Wow, she's such a big girl up on that pony. I can't believe our babies are growing up this fast. It's unreal.
ReplyDelete