Yesterday was the annual
MADD Walk in Cincinnati, its something that means a lot to me. The first time I went was in 2007 with my Aunt Kelly and I didn't go last year because it was too cold for Izzy, so I have been looking forward to this for a while. It always brings lots of memories that are close to my heart of my Aunt Jackie, who was killed by a drunk driver.. I hope that as Izzy gets older we can continue this tradition together, even though she didn't get to meet Jackie, I believe that her angel is watching over her.
Here are some pics from the walk

We had a great turn out for Team Jackie this year!



"BenGals"

In the "Tot Spot" coloring a picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1eLe52EH8k
So glad you are able to participate for a cause that is close to your heart!
ReplyDeleteThat's so neat! What a great thing to do together.
ReplyDelete