I am looking forward to this new year, I think its going to be a good year for my family. I'm excited to be able to do more things with Izzy and take her more places. Unfortunately we are not starting the year off on the right foot, Izzy got sick right after Christmas and her cold turned into a double ear infection that we are having trouble getting cleared up. I took her to the Dr. on Tuesday and she got meds but they just didn't do the trick so today I put a call in to her pedi and she called in a different medicine to try. Poor thing can't hardly lay down she wakes up coughing and choking. She has no appetite. So its been a rough week and I hope she gets over this soon. Oh and my little peanut is up to 24 pounds!
Jeremy and I spent New Years Eve playing rummy and Scrabble at home! We had lots of fun spending quality time together.
Jeremy starts his first night of 3rd shift on Monday night, he will be working 6P-6A, that thought makes me want to cry. I am keeping my fingers crossed that its only for 3 months but at this point who knows. I really dread it and no matter how optimistic I try to be about it I can't. I know that I just need to deal with it and accept it because thats they way its going to be.
I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I have been sewing away! My first project was a pillow for Izzy's little couch, then I made Jeremy a pillow and a bedpocket organizer. Today I made a laptop sleeve! I have been busy! I am really enjoying it!
I can't believe the new semester starts back up on the 11th. I am really not ready to go back. I have enjoyed my time off so much. I am just ready to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment