Thursday, January 7, 2010

LET IT SNOW..LET IT SNOW...LET IT SNOW!!

I can say that right now because class hasn't started yet and I am a stay at home mom so I don't have to go anywhere!
We took Izzy out to play for a few minutes today, no kidding I think it took just as long to get her bundled up as it did to play outside! She reminded me off the little boy on Christmas Story ("I can't put my arms down") haha Izzy is kinda funny about shoes, she wears Stride Rite gym shoes, and isn't too fond of dress shoes or sandals so the snow boots really threw her for a loop. At first she wouldn't walk in them at all, then once she figured out she was going outside she changed her tune a little! She really liked picking it up a throwing it, she saw Jeremy and I throwing snow balls and I think thats what she was trying to do except minus the ball and it was just snow she was throwing! She had so much fun until she would fall, which is probably because there is no way she could get up in that snow suit!
Here are some pictures of our adventure.





She wanted to "help" shovel






And just for fun here is a picture of my snow bunny about this time last year! Its unbelievable how fast she is growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment