We have been reading like crazy around here, and Izzy is making a lot new sounds so I am confident that the new words will come. She is so funny and even though she doesn't say a lot of words she picks up on so much stuff. Barney is her favorite show right now and there is a song about ducks and she goes around the living room with her arms folded like duck wings and shaking her but! Too cute and I need to get it on video!Jeremy and I took Izzy shopping yesterday for new shoes and a pair of sandals for summer. She got her first pair of Nike shoes! They are adorable! She has outgrown the Stride Right baby walking shoes! A bittersweet moment!
Here is my sweet girl before we went out shopping the other day!
A friend of mine recently posted this poem about two year olds and I just thought it was too cute not to share!
A two year old is so many things. A tiny discoverer of butterfly wings. A hugger of teddies, a sweet sleepy head. And someone to dream for in bright years ahead. A special new person who right from the start, has a place in the family and a coarse in your heart. And just when you think you've learned all the things, that your dear daughter is, and the joy that she brings, a hug or a grin comes with such sweet surprise, that love finds you smiling with tears in your eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment