Monday, May 24, 2010

Izzy got to see Barney!

For Izzy's birthday, Jeremy and I decided to get her a Zoo membership. It turned out that Barney was doing a performance at the Zoo on the day of Izzy's party. So off to the Zoo we headed! Izzy's reaction when Barney came out was absolutely priceless. She was sitting on my lap and when he came out she literally jumped out off my lap and was standing there with her arms out as if she wanted Barney to come and get her! She was so excited and happy, it melted my heart. The show only lasted about 20 minutes but the joy it brought to Izzy, I'm so glad we went. She did all her dances and routines to the songs, it was adorable!

Enjoying a snack while she waits for Barney to come out!



Waving to Barney!

This face tells it all

Here is a video I took at the show of Izzy!

1 comment: