Saturday, May 29, 2010

Play Dates and Wisdom Teeth....

Wednesday Izzy and I met up with Kara and her two kiddos for a play date at Totter Otterville. We had gotten the Izzy and Holden together last summer and fall but once I started school our social calendar went downhill quick, which I am going to TRY to do better about with this next semester. For not seeing each other in so long Izzy and Holden took right to each other and played so well! They both had a great time and after an hour and a half had had enough, they were both so exhausted! Izzy loved being around Lyla, she took a lot in interest in her and even pushed her in her stroller! Too sweet! I think when Lyla gets a bit older her and Izzy are going to become close friends too!




Lyla, Izzy and Holden playing trains


Thursday morning I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out. Its been a long two days that's for sure. Thursday afternoon afternoon I started to feel nauseous and ended up getting sick, apparently it was the pain medicine that was making me sick, so the Dr. called me in a anti nausea medicine that completely knocked me out worse than anything I had ever taken before so that wasn't an option either. So I have been just taking Ibuprofen and its just not cutting it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better! I do have to say that through all of this Izzy has been an absolute angel! She has also picked up a few more "sayings" she says the letters "E O E O" over and over again and after a few times I have put together that she is singing "Old Mcdonald Had A Farm"! And yesterday while I was counting I said "one, two" and then she said "three" I'm so thrilled with her new words!

1 comment:

  1. She's just too cute for words!!

    I lost a whole day on the meds when I had my teeth out, so I know what you're feeling. Sorry! Hope it's over quickly.

    ReplyDelete