Monday, May 24, 2010

Party Time!

Saturday was Izzy's big day, not only was it the Barney show but it was also her second birthday party. It seems like just yesterday that I held my 6 pound baby girl in my arms for the first time and now she is so independent and seems so grown up. I just can't believe how fast the time is going, but I am enjoying every minute of it and I wouldn't trade my little family for the world!

Just a few hours old



One year (I can't believe its been a whole year since this picture was taken)


And now here we are celebrating her second birthday, it doesn't seem possible but some how it is! We decided to do a Barney party, She is head over heels for Barney. He is really the only character that she shows interest too.

Her Barney cake

Enjoying some cake with Daddy






Playing with her Barney balloon

Trying out her new coloring book and colored pencils



It was a great day for the party, weather was beautiful, Izzy did wonderful, we couldn't have asked for a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment