Monday, June 22, 2009

13 Months Ago...

It was 13 months ago yesterday that my life took on a new meaning. These last 13 months have been such a wonderful experience for us. Jeremy and I have had such an amazing time watching Izzy grow and develop her own personality. It has really hit me today how big she really is getting. It just does not seem like that long ago that I gave birth to my 6 pound bundle of joy and now she is walking and nearly running around everywhere. It seems that daily she develops more into her own little personality and her appearance is changing so much, she does not look like my baby anymore but my toddler. As much as I am missing the baby days I have to say that i have a blast playing with Izzy now, she is so funny, smart and catches on to new things so quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment