Thursday, June 25, 2009
Izzy Hits The Pool!
Yesterday Jeremy and I took Izzy swimming at my Dad and Kris's house. She had a blast, it was so funny because she did not hesitate at all. In the baby float she just laid back and relaxed with her feet up, she was not scared at all! Jeremy and I had so much fun watching her kick and splash and can't wait to take her back! It was near 90 degrees yesterday and very sunny but I kept her lotioned up good enough and she didn't get burned at all, Jeremy and I got a little bit on our shoulders. Izzy was so worn out she swam most of the afternoon, I did make her get out to eat, which she wasn't happy about, but did enjoy some mac and cheese! It was a great day! Here are some pics and a video of our day!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment