Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bed Head!

The forum I belong to did a photo contest with the theme of "Bed Head" and Izzy was a winner! She won a tube of Le Baby Hair Gel, its a chemical free and fragrance free hair gel for babies and kids or anyone who has sensitive skin. Jeremy put some in her hair today and it did lay it down but I like her look of crazy hair! Here is the picture that I used for the contest she had just woke up and was drinking her morning milk!

5 comments:

  1. How adorable Kayla! :D I am glad she won -- this picture is sooo cute! Even if you never use the gel, it's sure a fun thing to put in her baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH IZZY. And I like her crazy hair look too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her crazy hair too. Woo Woo Izzy girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats my girl!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud Grandma Wharff!!!

    ReplyDelete