Today Izzy and I met my Stepmom at Pride Park to take some pictures of Izzy! We had a really good time, despite the heat! Izzy didn't get to play on too much of the stuff because it was hot to the touch but she ran around in circles and played on the swings for a while. We also took a very exhausting walk looking for flowers to take her picture by but didn't have any luck. Here are some of the pics from today!
The pictures were great! I was wondering if they were professional or you did them yourself. It's hard not to get great pictures when you have such a cutie to work with! :)
The pictures were great! I was wondering if they were professional or you did them yourself. It's hard not to get great pictures when you have such a cutie to work with! :)
ReplyDelete