Enjoying the swings!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Play date at the Park!
Today we had a play date at Pride Park with Kara and Holden. We had a great time and it seems like the kiddos did too! Although Holden was trying to play hard to get a first and made Izzy chase him! It was hard to get them in the same photo because they kept running in different directions! I couldn't believe how mobile Izzy was on her own today, last week when we were there, she wouldn't hardly let go of my hand but today she was off on her own a lot, I don't know if it was just trying to keep up with Holden or if this week she has really made that much progress, either way it was way cute! Holden and Izzy share a love for Goldfish crackers so we got them to take a break and have a "snack picnic" on a blanket! I hope to get to get together with them again soon! Here are some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! I love all of these meet-ups. You both look great and your kiddos are too cute. Yay Izzy for getting around so well -- I'm sure Holden playing hard-to-get kept her on her toes! Keep the pics coming... they make me smile.
ReplyDelete