Saturday, July 18, 2009
Fever and Snotty Nose
Last night Izzy didn't sleep well at all and it was because she wasn't feeling well. When she got up this morning she had snot just running down her little face, we got her cleaned up and I noticed she felt warm, so I took her temperature and sure enough it was 99.1 . We gave her some Tylenol and that took her fever down but her nose ran all day long, every time she would sneeze it would drip down to her shirt! Every time it got close to needing another dose of Tylenol her fever would start to come back too. By tonight she seems worse to me. Her eyes are all red and watery now. She just went to bed but I don't expect her to stay long, hopefully she will prove me wrong and get a good rest tonight and feel better tomorrow. I am off to sanitize all of her stuff for today, binkys, cups etc. I will update tomorrow on how she is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope she feels better! It is so heart breaking to see them that way!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comments Erin! You are right it is so heartbreaking!
ReplyDelete