Friday, August 28, 2009

1 Down, 15 More Weeks To Go!

Well I got through my first week back at college! Now I only have 15 more to go until the semester ends! Not that I am counting! Actually in all honesty, it wasn't too bad, well at least being there wasn't too bad, of course now the work load starts and then all that will change. I am already swimming in work but staying positive and taking it one MINUTE at a time! Izzy is doing wonderfully with getting up and going to my Grandma's. I miss her so much while I am at school but she has fun and it is nice to have adult interaction. She is so funny in the mornings when I go to wake her up, she rolls to the other side of her crib and faces the wall, trying to get me to go away so she can go back to sleep! haha But once she is up she is as happy as usual, she is such a morning person. While she is at my Grandma's she does great, takes her nap and everything. Thursday when I went to get her, she came running at me when I walked in the door and hugged me, it was the first time she has done that and it melted my heart!
On Monday we had another play date with Kara and Holden. They are so cute together and Izzy just loves Holden and chases him around. Here are a couple of pics from Monday and then I am off to take an online art quiz.



No comments:

Post a Comment