Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 Weeks!

Three weeks from today I will be a full time college student along with my current occupation of a full time mother. I am starting to get nervous that I am getting in too deep! I just hope that I can pull this off. I don't think my professors are going to buy into stories like my DAUGHTER ate my homework! haha which is a valid fear at this point as Izzy tries to eat everything! I am sure everything will be fine, I just have some jitters about the whole thing. I think time management is going to be my biggest problem, as we are not the type that doesn't have an empty schedule, I guess it will just take time to adjust.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO, Maddie ate Stephen's homework once! She really did! I know you will do great juggling the two, but you're right it will take some time to adapt. Once you find your groove, it will be so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it -- and you'll do well with both I'm sure!!! It's a big step but great that you are doing something special for you. :) KUP!

    ReplyDelete