Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Fun!

Yesterday we had quite the busy day filled with family. We started off our day by having a picnic at the park with the Wharff's. It was a beautiful day and we had a really nice time. Izzy got to show off her walking skills and had a blast running around in the grass, picking clovers and kicking her ball. Although we did have to pack up and head back to the apartment as time went on because it got so hot that Izzy was getting cranky.



Blowing bubbles with Daddy!

Off to find some squirrels!









Then after a nap we got ready to head out to the Cold Springs Cruise In Car Show. Of course to no surprise Jeremy had to go to work, which is becoming the norm on his weekends OFF. But such is life and Izzy and I packed up and went by ourselves. My stepdad had his truck in the show so we went and had a really great time. We didn't get to stay the whole time because Izzy was tired of the heat and tired in general from a big day so we left to go home, got a bath and I put her to bed and she slept until 9AM today! Whoo hoo! It was nice to sleep in because I was one tired Mama!

Pap bought Izzy a cookie when we got there






Izzy decided she wanted to walk instead of ride in the stroller and it was quite the task to keep little fingers off the shinny bumpers!




I took this picture the other day and I just thought it was too cute not to share. This is what Izzy does every time I go to the kitchen and don't let her in, such as when I am cooking etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment